Energy Savings Agreements in Houston by KAC Express
Like all things in life, it is less expensive to prevent a problem from happening than fixing the problem once it occurs. Do you really want to be in the dead of summer and have your air conditioner break down, when the cause could have been prevented with a simple system check?
KAC Express provides heating and air conditioning in Houston, TX, Spring, TX, Humble, TX and the surrounding areas.
Houston Energy Savings: Air Conditioning Maintenance Facts
- Over 80% of all air conditioner repairs could have been prevented with routine maintenance?
- Air conditioners degrade anywhere from 1% to 3% per year.
- When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal.
- Studies from utility companies indicate that Preventative Maintenance more than pays for itself in energy savings!
When your air conditioner starts to degrade, your system will work harder to produce the same result. This means that your electric bills will be higher than normal. Maintaining your air conditioner and heater reduces its degradation rate and allows your equipment to run better and closer to its original condition at a lower cost to you.
HOUSTON TX RESIDENTIAL – Energy Savings Agreements
Our program is a semi–annual maintenance plan for your heating and air conditioning system. By becoming an Energy Savings Agreements customer, you will be provided with 2 Precision tune–ups a year that will help extend the life of your equipment. You will also receive a number of benefits to include:
Lower energy bills – save money every month!
Extended equipment life
Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases
HOUSTON TX COMMERCIAL – Energy Savings Agreements
At KAC Express we develop custom programs tailored to your business needs. Whether you have a single building or a series of buildings, KAC Express has the experience and flexibility to meet all of your preventative maintenance needs. You will also receive a number of benefits to include:
Lower energy bills – save money every month!
- Extended equipment life
- Priority service
- Discounts on repairs, services and new equipment purchases
Annual Service Club Membership
Joining the KAC Express Service Club Membership makes you a valued customer with access to highly skilled and competent technicians who will become intimately familiar with you and your air conditioning and heating equipment.
Regular maintenance of your equipment can save you thousands of dollars in energy costs over time and can prolong the life of your system. This membership is an investment that will pay for itself year after year.
If your equipment is under a manufacturer’s warranty, failure to maintain it properly may void the warranty.
It is recommended to change air filters every month unless you have a media air filtration system installed in your attic, which may only need to be replaced once or twice a year.
Any air conditioning repairs resulting from clogged filters, a clogged drain line, or dirty coils will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Your membership is transferable to the buyer of your current home or to your new home within our service area. We guarantee your satisfaction at KAC Express.
As a Service Club Member, you will receive many benefits:
- Including guaranteed appointments within 24 hours for repairs.
- A spring precision tune-up on your A/C equipment valued at $129 per system.
- A fall precision tune-up on your heating equipment valued at $79 per system.
- Email or call reminders to schedule your tune-ups, a 10% discount on repairs.
- 5% off new equipment up to $300.
- Up to one pound of refrigerant per system on each seasonal tune-up.
- Special renewal prices for existing members, and no service charge during regular business hours.
During the spring maintenance check-up for your air conditioning system, our technicians will:
- Check and monitor operating refrigerant pressure for levels and leaks.
- Test electronic controls’ functions.
- Inspect and tighten terminals and connectors.
- Test the thermostat for proper operation, calibrate and level it.
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential.
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss.
- Inspect for condensation present for main, secondary drain, and drain pan.
- Inspect and test capacitors.
- Test and inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts.
- Monitor and measure amperage and voltage draw and wiring connections for the compressor.
- Inspect the fan blade.
- Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation for the condenser fan and blower motor.